I went to see the Lufstrom Trumpet Concertino premiered by the Northwest Indiana Symphony on Thursday night and must say I don't understand why their principal trumpet can't be hired on to teach lessons here like their principal horn, flute, clarinet and oboe players are. He would be much more useful than our current instructor, but what do I know, I just play the trumpet. At any rate, it was well worth the 10 dollar student ticket to see the performance.
On another note, if you haven't tried the Bacon Cheddar Frizzle from Passtimes, now is the time...go, eat it. I did not get that last night in resuming the Friday night Passtimes tradition, however I did have my usual Long Island as I tried their Panini (also quite good).
3 comments:
Well, I already love 66 and 2/3 percent of this Bacon Cheddar Frizzle you speak of...if only I knew what "frizzle" meant, I could say in total confidence that I would love to dine at Passtimes with you in the near future.
Frizzle, I believe, refers to the onion straws they put on the sandwich, much like those found at Red Robin.
OMG! Fried onion straws? I'm in. I'm so, so in.
Post a Comment