Soo....I'm pretty sure that there are no cuter two year olds than my nephew and niece. Just tossing that out there. I spent a week with my nephew just now and several days with my niece. Together, they are unstoppable. They were sitting on the couch next to each other watching Bugs Bunny and complimenting each other on their pajamas...how cute is that? Matt: "Ooo, you have soft pj's" Kristin: "Yeah, they're purple." Matt: "Mine have cars." Kristin: "Ooo." ADORABLE!!!
I'm fairly certain that I won't need to eat for the next week due to my consumption this week. I'm so exhausted from eating too much and staying up too late. It's pathetic that I think midnight is super late now. Such is life. Perhaps I'll post more and in more detail about the rest of this trip, but I could not hold off on announcing that I have extremely cute relatives.
No comments:
Post a Comment