May 29, 2009

two hours and forty minutes

two and two thirds hours...

That's how long the rain delay for the Cleveland Indians game I attended today was. Ridiculous. It was a good four innings that I was able to stay for before needing to leave to make my dinner commitment. A 12:05 start should not end after 5:30 in regulation. The 10,000 school kids that were at the game screaming during the t-storm that blew over made things a little more entertaining. Apparently today was weather education day too...irony? Being in the city wasn't a bad thing though and I get to attend tomorrow's game against the Yankees as well.

The Cavs finally looked like a decent team tonight for the first time all series against the Magic, here's hoping that continues, but at any rate, there is hope for next year.

I thought you all would be interested in the update from my day. It was basically just rain, but hey...everyone needs to complain about the weather once in a while.

I had a strange urge to play Twister today. Not sure why. The game is pretty fun though...as long as no one arrives in a robe.

No comments: